Why use essential oils in food?
Other than the immense flavour explosion that our taste buds will experience there are many other great reasons.
- Pure essential oils are 50-70 times more powerful than herbs. For example, one drop of peppermint essential oil is equal to 28 cups of peppermint tea.
- Essential oils can add rich, deep, vibrant, colourful, powerful flavour.
- They are extremely cost effective when you think of the price per drop.
- They save money and time, especially if you’re notorious for killing your herb garden (or you tend to buy a pot with the intentions of keeping it going in perpetuity).
- You need a very tiny amount for a big impact. Each 15ml bottle contains approximately 250 drops of oil, 5ml bottles contain approximately 85 drops of oil.
- Once you have these in your home for cooking you can do a whole lot more with them too, whether it’s for toxin-free cleaning, boost memory, calming and so much more.
I use and recommend doTERRA Essential Oils as they are 100% pure, ethically and sustainably sourced from the indigenous habitat globally, tested for potency and purity, as well as third party tested and are safe, natural, free of contaminants/synthetics/fillers.
As well as offering incredible therapeutic value, they are also beyond food grade (many essential oils on the market should NOT be used in food).
All oils are Vegan.
Wild Orange, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Lime, Basil, Cilantro, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Ginger, Fennel, Marjoram, Lavender, Lemongrass, Oregano, Thyme
You will also receive a pdf on how to use essential oils in food to make sure you use them safely.
Please note this price is valid only for the UK, please contact me if you are from overseas.